Pages

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Start your Christmas shopping early this year: Pure Poultry is here!


 Check out the Pure Poultry video trailer!

I bet you had forgotten you pre-ordered my new book Pure Poultry, didn't you? For quite some time now, the amazon.com page for Pure Poultry showed a release date of November 5, 2013. I was totally taken by surprise last Sunday when someone e-mailed me to say congratulate me on my book that was coming out on October 23!

So, on our blazingly slow dial-up connection, I raced to get on the amazon.com page to see for myself. Sure enough, October 23 was the new release date. Aack! I had been right in the thick of a big project for Kitsap Children's Musical Theatre, and wasn't expecting to have to kick into high book-promotion gear for another two weeks or so. Plus I was just coming down with a cold (swell timing, not that there's a good time to have a cold); I suspect the sniffling, sneezing baby held on his papa's lap next to me on the flight home from Kansas City the week before. This baby was attired from head to toe in Oakland Raiders gear. How I wished I was wearing a shirt and cap that said, roughly, "Oakland Sucks!" But I digress.

I'm not quite over that cold, so I expect I'm even less subtle than usual today (and, you will be glad to note, more brief than usual too). May I just suggest that you all now have an extra 10 days or so to decide how many people on your Christmas list are going to get Pure Poultry this year. If that isn't serendipity I don't know what is.

Those of you who have already received Pure Poultry, thank you so much for your support and for posting photos and such lovely comments on Facebook. This is a very exciting time for me, and I look forward to getting more feedback from you all.

4 comments:

  1. I just finished your book today! As a farm newbie, I found your work informative, and as an English prof I thought you were humorous and crafted a laid back weekend read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoyed Pure Poultry, and I appreciate your feedback. There are still plenty of days when I feel like a farm newbie myself, and I hope I never stop learning. All my best wishes for success in your farming ventures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monks certainly are a fresh course that can be found in Mists of Pandaria. The historical past in the Monk class is situated inside new continent now almost all playable events within Azeroth can easily discover how to turn into Monks. They can fill the 3 functions inside celebration tanking, therapeutic as well as damage working. The injury vendor Monks are usually melee. Monks use leather-based battle suits. Brewmaster and Windwalker Monks use their particular internal power to do problems.
    RS 3 Gold

    Buy RS 3 Gold

    ReplyDelete
  4. The year 2010 FIFA Globe Mug, the best global competition regarding soccer has begun in July Eleven staying located through Nigeria. This kind of The year of 2010 world cup 2010 is the 1800s Fifa world cup tournament. Africa had become the very first African region for hosting world cup 2010 conquering the actual international locations of The red sea as well as The other agents in the bidding. The pot has hosted by the well liked federation called Oceania Sports Confederation.
    fifa14coins.vip

    Fifa 14 coins

    ReplyDelete